- 2022: Prices are all-in (rent, heating, electricity, water and Internet usage) except for tourist tax (€1.5/n/adult)
- 2023+: Not included: tourist tax €1.5/n/adult, electricity use, water use, heating oil (heating & hot water)
- Maximum of 8 people (including children)
- Minimum two night stay
- Full week rentals only during Belgian or Dutch vacations (Friday to Friday)
- Members of EVA and return visitors (for a period of equal value) receive a 10% discount!
- Security deposit of €300 to be paid with the rent. Will be returned in full within 2 weeks after the end of your stay, but any damage or extra costs will be subtracted.
- 25% of the rent is required to lock down your reservation. The other 75% is due 3 weeks before the start of your stay.
- We only accept payment via direct bank wiring (no credit cards)
- Cancelations: full refund until 3 weeks before the start of your stay. After that the 25% reservation amount is considered void.
- Check-in between 4pm and 6pm. Check-out between 10am and 12pm.
- 1 free trash bag Bütgenbach per week of stay, 1 free PMD bag (for recycling). Please be mindful of what goes into PMD.
- You can deposit glass in the recycling containers at the start of street "Auf Dem Hau".
- Plastic bottles bought in Germany can be returned to the store to get your recycling fee back.
- You can deposit any food waste in the compost bin outside (NO animal products like meat, fish, eggs, cheese...)
- You can leave any paper and cardboard in the basement for recycling later.
- If you need something urgently like trash bags, coffee, or simple food items, you can check with A Lütze (a bar down the street) where they might be able to help you out.
- There's a small grocery store and 2 bakeries in Kalterherberg about 2 km from the house. There's also an ATM across the street from the grocery store.
- Der Alte Markt in Monschau has a vegetarian menu. Remember that members of the Belgian vegetarian club EVA get a 10% discount!
Ready To Book?
Make A Reservation
© Osterglocken.be. All rights reserved. | Design: HTML5 UP